Campervan Hire Sydney
- Campervan Hire in Brisbane
- Campervan Hire in Hobart
- Campervan Hire in Sydney
- Campervan Hire in Launceston
- Campervan Hire on the Gold Coast
Campervan Hire Sydney | Cruisin Motorhomes
Australia’s most famous city is everything you’ve ever dreamed it would be. Sydney boasts a wealth of world-class attractions and a surf lifestyle so laidback it’s practically horizontal. This unique mixture of fast-paced city living and relaxed coastal vibes is what makes the bustling metropolis such an amazing place to visit.
Situated on the east coast of Australia, Sydney is surrounded by a beautiful natural harbor – the largest of its kind in the world. With over 4 million residents, it’s the biggest city in the country, sprawling from the coast all the way to the Blue Mountains in the west. Boasting a lively urban centre, golden-sand beaches, glitzy shopping malls, and a collection of iconic landmarks, it’s obvious why Sydney has become such a celebrated tourist attraction.
Given its proximity to many of Australia’s most visited road trip destinations, Sydney is a great starting point for a self-driven adventure. Head north through the rolling fields and wineries of New South Wales to sunny Queensland, or drive south to Victoria and the state’s capital Melbourne, known for its hip and happening urban scene.
Cruisin’ Tasmania’s partner on the mainland, Cruisin’ Motorhomes, has a range of campervans for hire in Sydney, from smaller vehicles for navigating busy urban streets to more spacious motorhomes suited to lengthy expeditions. The Sydney branch is centrally located, just 12.7 kilometres from the airport and 21.8 kilometres from the central business district. Enjoy some complimentary tea and coffee in the lounge area before beginning a motorhome adventure you will never forget.
The Cruisin’ team are experts and can help you with hiring a campervan in Sydney, whether you’re on a tight budget or looking for luxury. With a motorhome or campervan, you will be able to immerse yourself in the sheer excitement of Sydney and discover its unique culture before embarking on a journey of a lifetime.
Here are some great destinations around Sydney to add to your itinerary:
- The Blue Mountains – High above Sydney and covered in a forest of eucalyptus trees, the Blue Mountains are scattered with quaint towns and campervan-friendly accommodation. The most direct road into the mountains goes via Sydney’s M4 highway, but if your travel plans can accommodate a slightly longer journey, try taking the more scenic route from Richmond in the north west of the city.
- Bondi Beach – As Australia’s most well-known beach, Bondi is a must-see for anyone visiting Sydney. Located just 10 kilometres from the city, this picture-perfect stretch of coastline is known for its glorious sunrises, surfing scene and beachfront coffee shops.
- The Sydney Opera House – No trip to Sydney would be complete without visiting the Opera House. Perched on the edge of the harbour, the steps of the Opera House are ideal for snapping holiday photos, and guided tours are available if you’d like to see inside the famous building.
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge – Whether you want to climb it, drive across it or simply stroll along it and admire panoramic views of the city, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is always worth a look. Linking the north and south shores of the harbour, the bridge has been dominating Sydney’s skyline since it was first opened back in the 1930s.
- The Hunter Valley – Just north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley is famed for its pretty countryside and rustic vineyards. Ideal for weekends away and rejuvenating road trips, there are over 150 wineries in the Hunter Valley region, as well as day spas, golf courses, fine dining restaurants and beautiful accommodation.
|Address||10 Wurrook Circuit, Caringbah NSW 2229|
|Phone Number||1300 664 485 or International +61 3 6248 4789|
|Distance from Airport||14.4 km|
|Distance from Ferry Terminal||-|
|Distance from City||23.3 km|
|Transfers||Taxi from Domestic Airport to branch – Approx. $39 AUD|
|Branch Hours||Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm, Sat 8 am - 1pm|
|Open during the year||Open every day of the year except Sundays, Christmas Day (25th December each year), New Years Day (1st January each year), and Good Friday (each year)|
|Branch Facilities||Toilet,Internet Facilities,Tourist Information,Tea / Coffee making facilities,Lounge area,Luggage storage|
|Recommended Holiday Parks||Sydney Tourist Park 2 Wingello Road, Miranda NSW 2228 Distance from branch: 2.5km Phone +61 2 9522 7143|
|Recommended Local Hotels / Motels||-|
|Nearest Supermarket||Franklins 123 Parraweena Rd Miranda NSW 2228|
2-3 Berth Hi-Top
The Cruisin’ 2-3 Berth Hi-Top Campervan offers comfort to budget conscious see more
2 Berth Adventurer
The Cruisin’ 2 Berth Adventurer motorhome will delight budget conscious travellers see more
2 Berth Sandpiper
The VW Sandpiper will impress couples seeking a romantic getaway in the see more
4 Berth Hi-Top
The 4 Berth Hi-Top is the perfect vehicle for those on a budget see more
4 Berth Seeker
The innovative Cruisin’ Seeker features a unique permanent bed offering see more
6 Berth Discovery
The 6 Berth Discovery will delight any traveller seeking the ultimate group or family see more
6 Berth Deluxe
Luxury seekers should look no further than the Cruisin’ Deluxe motorhome. see more