Campervan Hire Brisbane
- Campervan Hire in Brisbane
- Campervan Hire in Hobart
- Campervan Hire in Sydney
- Campervan Hire in Launceston
- Campervan Hire on the Gold Coast
Campervan Hire Brisbane
Hiring a campervan in Brisbane, Queensland’s subtropical capital, will delight any traveller looking for an exotic escape. Australia’s third-largest city has a warm and sunny climate, ideal for year-round travel and adventurous road trips.
From lush rainforests to desert plains and idyllic beaches, Queensland’s landscape is incredibly diverse. Brisbane campervan hire is a gateway to the state’s greatest self-driven routes, whether you want to stay near Brisbane, venture into the tropical far north or head west for the outback. Apart from the occasional cold snap, Brisbane’s temperature rarely drops below 10 degrees even in winter, and out of 365 days of the year, an average of 240 are fine and sunny.
Why You’ll Love Brisbane
Located in the southeast corner of Queensland, Brisbane’s climate contributes to its popularity as a road trip destination, but it’s not just the pleasant weather luring travellers to the city. Built alongside the Brisbane River, the youthful metropolis offers a range of vibrant cultural activities and a distinctive laidback vibe.
With festivals, markets and a flourishing live music scene, there’s always something happening in Brisbane. Spend the day relaxing at South Bank’s manmade beach, or stroll across the Goodwill Bridge into the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens.
If you’re looking for a quality caffeine fix and a bite to eat, check out West End and New Farm, suburbs known for their hip café culture and farmers’ markets. There’s a seemingly endless choice of restaurants and bars around central Brisbane, but the heart of the city’s nightlife can be found in its dynamic entertainment district, Fortitude Valley. Far from being overshadowed by larger state capitals like Sydney and Melbourne, Brisbane stands alone as a fantastic holiday destination.
Cruisin’ Motorhomes’ Brisbane branch is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from the Brisbane International Airport and 12.5 kilometres from the city, offering easy access to all travellers.
Whichever direction you choose to drive, campervan hire in Brisbane is a convenient launching pad for visiting Queensland’s world-renowned coastal and outback attractions. If you plan to explore regional Queensland, be sure to check out our Outback Travel Tips. Book a motorhome with Cruisin’ today and enjoy a laidback holiday in Australia. You can also view our other brands, Cruisin Motorhomes & Go Cheap Motorhomes.
For an epic road trip starting in Brisbane, here’s a list of places to explore around the city:
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary – Counting 18 hectares of protected bushland, Lone Pine is the largest koala sanctuary in the world. It is located 12 kilometres from Brisbane city and houses over 130 koalas, as well as other species of native Australian wildlife, including dingoes, kangaroos, wombats and cassowaries. If you’ve always wanted to cuddle a koala or get a selfie with a kangaroo, be sure to include Lone Pine in your travel plans.
- Mount Coot-tha – To see Brisbane in all its glory, nothing beats the lookout from Mount Coot-tha. There’s a campervan-friendly road built into the side of the mountain, but if you’re feeling up to it, you can also walk or cycle to the top. The view from the summit is simply awe-inspiring.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs – The Kangaroo Point Cliffs were built by convicts mining for building materials in the 1800s. These days, the cliffs are one of Brisbane’s most popular recreational areas. With cycling paths, picnic areas, public barbecues and riverfront views, people come from all over the city to hang out at the Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
|Address||47 French Street, Eagle Farm QLD 4009|
|Phone Number||1300 664 485 or International +61 3 6248 4789|
|Distance from Airport||8.0 km|
|Distance from Ferry Terminal|
|Distance from City||12.5 km|
|Transfers||Taxi from Domestic Airport to banch – Approx $25 AUD|
|Branch Hours||8am – 4:30pm Saturday 8am-1pm|
|Open during the year||Open every day of the year except Sundays, Christmas Day (25th December each year), New Year's Day (1st January each year) and Good Friday (each year)|
|Branch Facilities||Toilet,Internet Facilities,Tourist Information,Tea / Coffee making facilities,Lounge area,Luggage storage,Television|
|Recommended Holiday Parks||BIG 4 – Caravan Park763 – 779 Zillmere Road, Aspley QLD 4034Distance from branch; 20 minutes drivePhone: ( 07 ) 3263 4040FAX: ( 07 ) 3263 7702|
|Recommended Local Hotels / Motels||Airport Heritage Motel620 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton QLD 4007Distance from branch: 3.4 kmDistance from airport: 9 kmPhone: ( 07 ) 3268 5899Fax: ( 07 ) 3268 1584|
|Nearest Supermarket||Coles & WoolWorthsRacecourse Road, Ascot QLD 4007( 7 minutes from branch )|
2-3 Berth Hi-Top
The Cruisin’ 2-3 Berth Hi-Top Campervan offers comfort to budget conscious see more
2 Berth Adventurer
The Cruisin’ 2 Berth Adventurer motorhome will delight budget conscious travellers see more
2 Berth Sandpiper
The VW Sandpiper will impress couples seeking a romantic getaway in the see more
4 Berth Hi-Top
The 4 Berth Hi-Top is the perfect vehicle for those on a budget see more
4 Berth Seeker
The innovative Cruisin’ Seeker features a unique permanent bed offering see more
6 Berth Discovery
The 6 Berth Discovery will delight any traveller seeking the ultimate group or family see more
6 Berth Deluxe
Luxury seekers should look no further than the Cruisin’ Deluxe motorhome. see more